We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CADW sites with EH membership?

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
CADW sites with EH membership?

Hello, thanks in advance for your expertise.

We are long standing English Heritage members and will be visiting Wales in August. Our English Heritage book says we will have free entry to CADW sites eg. Conwy and Criccieth castles etc. But there is nothing on the CADW site about EH members that I can see. We are happy to pay on the day of course, but can anyone confirm please?

Mentioned in this post
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
Conwy
Conwy
Conwy County, UK
Criccieth
Criccieth
Gwynedd, UK
Harlech Castle
Castles, Historic Sites
Dolbadarn Castle
Castles, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Castell y Bere
Ancient Ruins, Castles
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7,082 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CADW sites with EH membership?

On their FAQs:

cadw.wales.gov.uk/about/aboutfaqs/?lang=en

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CADW sites with EH membership?

Thankyou,

Feel like a twit, I looked at entrance fees which is where EH gives info, never thought about FAQ's sorry!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7,082 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CADW sites with EH membership?

Not at all - I'd no idea they did this so I've learnt something useful (I found it via Google, by the way).

4. Re: CADW sites with EH membership?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:17