We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

Lafayette, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

I just posted our complete (long) trip report of our recent trip to Pembrokeshire, Warwick, Stratford, Bath, Salisbury and London. We had a fantastic 10 days with our three kids (13, 11 and 7). You can read it here: 80diapers.com/2014/…

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

A very enjoyable read.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your last minute trip to UK.

Hope you return soon.

Graham

Level Contributor
3,441 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

Great report and fantastic trip - but I feel I should point out that Sir Christopher Wren had nothing to do with designing Salisbury Cathedral, mostly due to being born approximately 400 years after it was started.

He built St Paul's Cathedral!

Anyway, so glad you had such a fabulous time. Thanks for posting.

Lafayette, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

Oh, dear, you're right! Thank you. I fixed it. That will teach me to trust my memory instead of google :)

Glad you both enjoyed it!

4. Re: Trip Report: England and Wales with kids, August 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:16