We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pant-y-lon cottage

Leamington Spa UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
pant-y-lon cottage

i have stayed in many holiday cottages in the uk and ranging from modest to luxury and all have had one thing in common "cleanliness" unfortunately pant-y-lon was filthy. After we had removed the dog mess from the garden and gravel path we entered the cottage which was full of cob webs, above the sink was mould remover and rat poison the smell of damp was overpowering as was the open grid in the lean too, Lino was stuck together with duck tape tiles were smashed in the bathroom teapots had caked in dust on top.and when i called the owner and offered to leave the property then and there she refused any kind of refund, which is daylight robbery. I understand that to persue any monies would be drawn out and possibly futile so i just urge you to be careful when booking and just be reminded that this cottage is not safe for childeren!

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pant-y-lon cottage

I think you need to post this in the Bangor," Wales" forum, there is no way that we, in Northern Ireland would ever let out such a property, we care too much for our visitors, sorry, but wrong forum.

Mentioned in this post
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland
United Kingdom
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pant-y-lon cottage

Hi vanburger,

It looked like you inadvertently posted in the wrong forum, but I wanted to point out that I moved your topic here to the Bangor, Gwynedd forums.

Thanks for participating and sharing your experience with the community!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Mentioned in this post
Gwynedd
Gwynedd
North Wales, UK
England
Level Contributor
522 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pant-y-lon cottage

Report to Trading Standards.

4. Re: pant-y-lon cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Bangor