We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation, things to do and places to eat

ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation, things to do and places to eat

Looking for somewhere interesting, friendly staff is really important, and child friendly, to stay near or in Bangor, Northern Ireland. for three generations, just for one night. with lovely breakfasts, nice rooms, maybe even a farm or country house or a place near bangor. Or a a nice hotel, Medium price, what recommendations do you have? We are going to see my mother's aunt, and my child 8 Years and I will be wanting to pass about 4 hours doing somethings while they spend time together. Apart from the museum / folk park, what other recommendations do you have for fun things for us to do? Also looking for recommendations for somewhere to eat in the evening, child friendly, interesting atmosphere, friendly service, great food, med priced.

Edited: 25 August 2014, 00:39
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation, things to do and places to eat

Hi there. You've posted this in the wrong forum - this is Bangor North Wales. Hopefully someone over on the other forum will be able to help you with the information you want!

2. Re: Accommodation, things to do and places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2016, 22:15