We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A reasonable place to stay near llanberis

Which Caernarfon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sussex
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A reasonable place to stay near llanberis

My friend and I are climbing swowdon fro the first time and wonder if anybody knows of a decent ( but reasonable) place to stay for a couple of nights?? We plan to do the Llandberis path but places to stay in the village quite expensive. We'll also be relying on public transport. Can anyone help?? We leave on July 1ST !!!

Thankyou

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A reasonable place to stay near llanberis

My first thought was Llanberis Youth Hostel

yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/…index.aspx

but that is saying there is no on line accommodation for July 1st. It might be worth giving them a ring.

Llanberis is popular with walkers and you may find that places are already fully booked , so it may be a case of taking accommodation where you can find it.

sussex
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: A reasonable place to stay near llanberis

Thanks so much. We stayed in a B & B called Beech Bank in the High Street in LLanberis. Just great!

3. Re: A reasonable place to stay near llanberis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Caernarfon
Recent Conversations