We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

Kilkenny, Ireland
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

We are visiting North Wales next month for a week, and some retail therapy is on the cards, the only problem is I haven't a clue where to go. For the first few days we will be based in Prestatyn and I will be making a visit to Abakhan Mills to pick up some fabric.

I need to stock up on sports gear for the kids so looking at Sports direct or something similiar if there is one.

Also are there any factory stores/outlets that are worth visiting.

Finally where would be a good place to buy clothes for a very tall man! 6'5!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

Cheshire Oaks mcarthurglen.com/uk/… not too far away

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,287 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

I was also going to recommend Cheshire Oaks, even if it is over the border In England it won't take long to drive there from Prestatyn.

Kilkenny, Ireland
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

Great thanks for that.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

Hi,

as the others have said the Cheshire Oaks but for Sports Direct you cold try a place called Broughton next to the Airbus factory near Chester they have about 15 main store outlets and they are only about 25 mins drive frKeith.om Prestatyn.

Denbigh, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

Tweedmill factory outlet, just south of St. Asaph...a vey popular destination...it's quite large and has its own cafe even.

6. Re: Shopping outlets and factory outlets in North Wales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 07:23
Get answers to your questions about North Wales