We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B near Church Bay?

UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
B&B near Church Bay?

We're planning to walk the coast path around Angelsey in Sep and are struggling to find overnight accommodation between Cemaes Bay and Holyhead. Any suggestions? If nowhere to stay, is there a local bus?

Thanks!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B near Church Bay?

Seeing as ive used this forum for years but never actually contributed, i think its about time i help with North wales!

Cemaes bay is probably your best bet to stay, try to stay clear from Holyhead as its the worst place on the island!

Treddolphin Guest House

Cemaes Bay LL67 0ET

01407 710388

The Woburn Hill Hotel

Cemaes Bay LL67 0HU

01407 711388

These are the two places i know of in Cemaes.

Bus wise, if you google 'Traveline Cymru' it will be able to help you with your route.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B near Church Bay?

If you're still looking for a B&B between Cemaes and Holyhead we run a B&B in Church Bay just 500m from the coastal footpath. A self contained barn apartment for 2 sharing. It's used by many people walking our wonderful island or visiting for a break.

www.holidayonanglesey.co.uk

- or phone us 01407 730857

3. Re: B&B near Church Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 09:15