We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bod Hyfryd

Jacksonville, FL
3 posts
Save Topic
Bod Hyfryd

My stay at the Bod Hyfryd B&B was one of the best trips during my 4 months in the UK. The owners were incredibly friendly, after 3 months in London the price was incredibly cheap. Betws-y-coed is a great town and a wonderful place to get away from it all. A year later and I'm still talking about it. I'm already making plans to take a trip back across the atlantic (I live in FL, USA) and I WILL stay at Bod Hyfryd again.

Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bod Hyfryd

where in Betws-y-coed is Bod Hyfryd? In the village? Or accross the river, accross the road? I'm planning a trip for next year, and might have a good size group...I may have to put them up somewhere besides Rosehill B&B and Bryn Bella. My wife and I loved our stay in Wales too. Have you been to Pitlochry Scotland? It's quite a nice quaint place...we liked even more.

Anglesey, Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bod Hyfryd

Just saying hi to my fellow Floridians! I was born and raised there 23 years, but now live in Wales and work in Betws (but at a different hotel). It was nice to see a post from someone from Florida! :D

Have a great day!

3. Re: Bod Hyfryd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Betws-y-Coed
Recent Conversations