We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

saunderfoot info please

west midlands
Level Contributor
327 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
saunderfoot info please

hi all.

Can anybody help me please,

im looking for a cottage for 1 week in August, ive found a couple in Scandinavia Heights.

how long would it take to walk down to the front?

also have looked on google maps and looks like there is a wooded area at the end of the road to the main road does anybody know if we can walk through or do you have to walk all the way around the main streets?

Many thanks

Carron

Chepstow, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: saunderfoot info please

I've just looked at the location of Scandinavia Heights on Google maps and compared it with the OS map...

There is a public footpath marked from Scandinavia Height going north across the small patch of woodland and coming out on Sandy Hill Rd just opposite the start of St Bride's Lane.

Using the tracking facility along this route (and assuming this footpath is easily accessible) the distance from Scandinavia Heights down to the carpark by the harbour is just slightly under half a mile.

Please note, I cannot confirm details of the footpath - I'm just reading what I see on the map.

west midlands
Level Contributor
327 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: saunderfoot info please

Thanks for looking, that is great,

Carron

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
524 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: saunderfoot info please

There is a fairly steep hill involved in the walk down to the harbour. Not a big problem for most people but something which does not show up easily on google maps! You can also walk down to Glen beach from Scandinavia Heights if you cross the main road.

4. Re: saunderfoot info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2013, 10:28