We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

Would GREATLY appreciate if anybody could help me out with advice on this. There's quite a gang of us planning on travelling to Oakwood in June, 10 adults and 10 kids (ranging in age from 11 to 15). We'll be travelling from Ireland and planning on doing two days in Oakwood. Can anybody recommend accomodation in close proximity to the park, preferably within walking distance if possible as we have no intention of hiring out cars while we're there.

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
512 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

I can't think of any accommodation within walking distance of Oakwood, it's in open countryside and not on a busroute. Bluestone is not far but that might not be the sort of thing you're after. I thought there was a bus that linked Oakwood, and other local tourist attractions in the summer, but I can't see any timetables so it may not be running any more.

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

Great, thanks for your help anyway

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

As said, there are no places near Oakwood, only Bluestone which is a short taxi ride from oakwood,but do not know if they rent out their cottages/lodges per night.Dont forget, Oakwood is about 24 miles from Fishguard ferry,and about 12 miles from Pem Dock ferry by road

4. Re: Accomodation close to Oakwood Theme Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Pembrokeshire
Recent Conversations