We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Remote, rural, secluded place for group of friends

Oxford, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Remote, rural, secluded place for group of friends

Hi,

I'm looking to stay somewhere for 5 nights in the Brecon Beacons with a group of friends in June. There will be between 4-6 young guys looking to do activities during the days (hiking, cycling, white water rafting, fishing) and relaxing in the evenings.

We're hoping to find somewhere away from others so that we feel truly isolated either in woodlands or hillsides and so not in in a village, town or holiday park. We're happy to drive to activities if it means we can get somewhere a bit more remote.

I appreciate most people may have this kind of request so figured I'd ask for recommendations from those who have find that special place! Budget isn't too much of a concern if we get what we we're looking for.

Any help is much appreciated!

2 replies to this topic
Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
403 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Remote, rural, secluded place for group of friends

Hi Lloyd,,, try Brecon Beacon holiday cottage website,,

There is a property i walk past when I'm on one of my rambles , its called Llwyn -y- Fron that place is very big and very isolated,,,

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,508 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Remote, rural, secluded place for group of friends

Hi Lloyd and welcome,

If you are prepared to go further west than the Beacons and share accommodation then look at this.

www.elenydd-hostels.co.uk

Bob

PS Look at it anyway!!

Reply to: Remote, rural, secluded place for group of friends
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brecon Beacons...