We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

cardiff
4 posts
Save Topic
Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

Having recently stayed at the hotel and had an appauling stay, and read the last reviews I am beginning to belive that the owners of the hotel are posting false reviews to improve their appeal.Please let me know if you have stayed there and agree or not

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

Undoubtedly. The bad reviews are from members who have a history of posting before and after their C.C. review. The good reviewers join, post the review on the same day and never post anywhere else again. No doubt that will now change!!

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

As dai has said, new posters come on, post the once and are never heard of again, this happens on many forums, what does surprise me, is that just about all the good posts on this premises ,and there are quite a few of them, have only ever posted a review of this hotel and no where else, weird

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

Having stayed at this aweful place I would have to agree. I can't believe anyone would put a positive posting, unless of course they have never stayed at a quality hotel. Please people, don't waste your money.

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

I think the only way this aweful hotel would get a good review is by the owner. I think you are right. Shame we can't rate this nil stars!

bridgend
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

I think you are right. I have stayed there and there's no way anyone would give over two stars. And so of the reviews seem to be an advertisement, very fishy. Anyone reading this and considering a stay in Court Colman....DON'T!!!!

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

It does look like an advertisement doesn't it. Who do they think they are fooling? I have heard from someone that complained about the poor service that the manager reported them to the police for harrassment. Sounds like he doesn't know much about how to handle customers?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,894 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

As Dai Hard and Dozy Dai rightly point out, sometimes people come along and only ever post the once on a review and then disappear. Their reviews while possibly genuine, should be treated with a degree of caution especially if they give the best or worst possible rating.

Likewise it sometimes happens that someone will create multiple personas to post on the forums where they have a particular axe to grind. For example they may come along and post on a number of threads mainly slating one particular property, like Court Colman. Sound familiar?????

*J*

wales
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

Yes I have got to agree held my wedding here a few years back,and it was a total disaster from start to end.The reveiws are all from 1 off posters and the reviews are too advertisment like to be true,Just hope Tripadvisor sort this out it undermines the ethos of the website.

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

I have sent an email to Trip Adviser to make them aware of this, if Court Colman are writing their own reviews then it makes a mockery of the purpose of Trip Adviser. Hopefully they will remove some of the reports.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,894 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Court colman manor writing their own reveiws

nice1 when did you stay at this place. Can you fill us in on some detail please? You know, like when, how long, why, how many nights, family or business.

thanks!

:-)

Get answers to your questions about Bridgend
Recent Conversations