We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at the Elm Tree

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,090 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Inn at the Elm Tree

Any comments about this restaurant? It's at St. Bride's Wentlooge I believe

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn at the Elm Tree

I've never been, but a colleague went to a wedding there and raved about the location and the food. If you go, I'd be interested to here what you thought.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,090 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn at the Elm Tree

Was there in July for a family lunch to celebrate a relative's Golden Wedding anniversary. Very pretty location with a pleasant patio where we all gathered before going in for lunch. There were a few minor problems concerning the location of the table for the party and the seating, which I am sure annoyed my brother-in-law but didn't really affect the guests.

As a guest I didn't do a survey of what the others thought of their meal. I was quite happy with my choice of prawns to start, salmon with a generous array of vegetables including asparagus, and summer pudding. My husband said that his soup was good. The service was pleasant and we, of course, were happy to be with family again after an absence of six or seven years.

Get answers to your questions about Cardiff