We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Devon, England
Level Contributor
85 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Hi Just wondering if anyone has a spare room B and B for this Saturday night. We are coming up for the rugby and I have booked a b& b for my husband and myself but my sister has just managed to get tickets for her and her partner but can`t find anywhere to stay. He is a Welsh supporter and my husband is an Irish supporter so they are continually arguing as to who is going to win!!!! hope someone is able to help.

Thanks

Norma

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

youcan't advisrt personally on this forum mate,check the rules sorry

but if you're looking for somewhere cheapish then try www.hostelworld.com or www.yha.org.uk, both aimed at the backpacker market, but you may find something with a reasonably priced private room.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,473 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Do what folk used to do when the FA Cup final was at Cardiff - find a B&B in Weston Super Mare

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Could be worth asking the B&B if they have any ideas. Otherwise they might have to travel a little to get there

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Georginal obviously doesn't realise the significance of a rugby weekend in Cardiff and the impossibility of finding accommodation within cardiff and the surrounding towns on such a weekend. You might just have to look further afield - anywhere that has easy rail access to Cardiff is a good start. EG Swansea, Bridgend or up the valleys. Even then it won't be so easy. Try using laterooms.co.uk to help narrow your search.

good luck

osh
uk
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Have PM'd you.

Wales
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

there are some rooms in Newport and Swansea apparently.

Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
487 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

even Abergavenny would be possible - not ideal but may be another option.

tenby
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

try websites like booking.com and laterooms.com

doubt if you'll get anything in cardiff so late, may have to stay outside like in swansea or some where and get train in

Cardiff
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Just tried superbreak.com and they've got accomodation at Holiday inn express at Cardiff airport

Devon, England
Level Contributor
85 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: WANTED one room for Saturday night 21st March

Thanks for all your suggestions, still I am looking as everything I try seems to be booked up. Just been on superbreaks website but nothing available. Thanks anyway Bruv.I even went on couch surfing .com but was not sure how my sister would get on on a couch!!!!! Looking forward to the game and it looks like the sun is going to shine!!!