We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
162 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

Hi

I am organising a weekend away for a group of friends and Cardiff Bay seems a good place to stay. However one friend will only come along if we stay at a hotel that has disabled rooms that are also smoking rooms.

It is hard enough to find hotels that still allow smoking in rooms, and often when you do find them you find the disabled rooms are still no smoking.

If anyone can suggest anywhere she will be very grateful - if not, she will have to sit outside in her wheelchair and shiver!

Thanks - Julie

southern england
Level Contributor
405 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

i didn't think you were allowed to smoke in any public place , eg pub/hotel/b&b etc.

so i think your friend will need to wrap up warm.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
162 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

I thought you were not allowed to smoke in hotel rooms any more either, and was amazed to find there are a handful of hotels that still provide smoking rooms - although they are not easy to find. Holiday Inn and some of the other big chains provide them although not at every hotel.

I actually think smokers should not be allowed on the doorstep either as you have to walk through a haze to get into and out of the place.

But I am organising this get together, and trying to meet the needs of all the people coming, and that is one of the requests . . . so here I am asking for help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

Hi there

St David's Hotel & Spa in cardiff bay got disabled rooms and all rooms on 2nd floor are smoking rooms.

Kind Regarsd

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
162 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

Thanks Kardiff for that info :-)

5. Re: Hotel with smoking rooms available in Cardiff bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Cardiff