We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafe's

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Internet cafe's

Hey there,

I am heading to Cardiff for a couple of days, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good internet cafe's where I can catch a football online that is happening back home in Australia. I really would like to know a good (relatively) high-speed connection place so I can stay up to date!

Wales
Level Contributor
2,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet cafe's

The Tourist Information Centre in the Hayes has internet access, as does the central library a little way down the Hayes. You may have to register at the library, and library ticket holders will probably be given priority. At the Tourist Info Centre you just turn up and pay (although you may ahve to wait until a computer is available).

Not sure what the speed is but they both run on Cardiff Council's network so hopefully will be suitable.

Not interested in keeping up to date with the cricket then ... ;-)

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet cafe's

McDonalds all have free wi-fi as do the pub chain Slug & Lettuce.

3. Re: Internet cafe's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 06:24