We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with car parks.

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Topic
Hotels with car parks.

Hi,

Just wondering what hotels in Cardiff city centre have their own car parks.

I'm visiting in April and am trying to decide whether to drive or get the train before I book my hotel.

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with car parks.

Hilton, Holland House, Radisson(Limited spaces) are the ones i can think at the moment! St. David's Hotel in the Bay area has also a car park...

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with car parks.

I have stayed at the hilton, think the parking was £15 for 24 hours.,it is parked a little way from the hotel and they park it for you

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
420 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with car parks.

St David's shopping centre in the middle of Cardiff has a carpark open 24 hours, and it's £1 overnight - from about 7pm to 6am or thereabouts. Other than that up to 2 hours parking is £2 and up to 4 hours is £4. You pay when you leave. Might be an alternative to hotel parking if you pick a hotel in the city centre.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,763 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with car parks.

Hi, St Davids Hotel is a five star place down the bay and has parking, in fact I think a few of the hotels in the bay area have parking including Future Inn and Travelodge (free parking):

http://www.futureinns.co.uk/cardiff-hotel

travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/…

Access to the city centre is quick and easy via the bay train or the baycar bus.

www.cardiffwalesmap.com/CardiffBayMap.htm

5. Re: Hotels with car parks.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 06:34