We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to St. Fagans

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to St. Fagans

We will be staying at the Hilton when we visit Cardiff. We want to go to St. Fagans for a visit. Can we catch a bus from our hotel or must we go to the main bus terminal? Thank you.

Wales
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to St. Fagans

Your closest bus stop will be on Westgate Street or outside the Holiday Inn - just a few mins' walk from the Hilton. Ask the Concierge to point you the right way.

It's bus number 32 - and here's the timetable …traveline-cymru.info/pdfs/…SMBO032.pdf (you can try looking on www.cardiffbus.co.uk too but I couldn't download the full timetable there).

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to St. Fagans

Thank you. It looks like it runs hourly. What time on a weekday morning would it be at the Holiday Inn? Kelly

Wales
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to St. Fagans

It's very close to the bus station, so I'd suggest you get there at about the time the bus is due to leave there. If you've got time, it's worth double-checking where the bus-stop is. I'm 99% certain it'll stop at the Holiday Inn, but I wouldn't want you to wait there in vain!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to St. Fagans

Thanks very much for the info. I will check with the hotel when I arrive in Cardiff the day before.

5. Re: Bus to St. Fagans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2012, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Cardiff