We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hen weekend

Coming down to Cardiff beginning of June for hen weekend! Looking for somewhere 'fun' for meal friday and saturday night and also any good pubs, bars, clubs to try??

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen weekend

In June if the weather is good the "Bay" area will be bustling with life. Spend the afternoon there maybe taking in a boat trip before having a meal in one of many restaurants. Have a stroll around with a few drinks in one or two of the bars before heading into the town centre a mile away later on and onto one of the clubs.

http://www.cardiffbay.co.uk/index.html

Plymouth, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen weekend

I have spent a weekend at St. David's Hotel in Cardiff Bay. We had Afternoon Tea one day and it was the best outside London, but also dinner on a Saturday night, three courses for £26 - really good food and friendly service, the views over the Bay area are spectacular! I've checked toptable.com and they are the highest rated in Cardiff http://www.toptable.com/venue/?id=29655. Going into town for clubs in only a £5 taxi drive from there. Wherever you go, have fun, Cardiff is turning into a very vibrant city!

UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen weekend

Thanks for ur post!

Where did you go for the afternoon tea can u remember?

We are staying in cardiff city centre but I was thinking of going to the bay on the saturday day!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
932 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen weekend

There is a drag act club at the back of Marks and Spencers wich normally gets loads of hen parties in there. Its called Minsky's

Cardiff is relatively small so easy to get from a to b.

Tiger Tiger is a good venue and will let you have a private booth if you book ahead.

Plymouth, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen weekend

I've had it at St. David's hotel, they use antique bone china and loose leaf teas - something like 10 to choose from!! - really good!, buy you have to book, it was very busy.

Plymouth, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen weekend

I've had it at St. David's hotel, they use antique bone china and loose leaf teas - something like 10 to choose from!! - really good!, buy you have to book, it was very busy.

7. Re: Hen weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 07:19