We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work night out October

Reading
Level Contributor
203 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Work night out October

Hi all,

I'm organising a works night out in Cardiff around Halloween for about 15 people. The age range is between 25-35, it will more than likely be fancy dress. We are staying the hotel ibis on a Friday night.

I've never been to Cardiff before so not sure where to start...

We need somewhere for dinner, somewhere that suits a lot of tastes and not too expensive, any suggestions?

As there's quite a large group I would like to look into hiring a table/booth in a club. If anyone has any suggestions of where to go that would be great. A mix of some old and new tunes, I don't want to go somewhere where everyone is 18, and a happy atmosphere!

Thanks in advance

Katie

Cardiff
Level Contributor
80 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Work night out October

If it's your kind of thing, Red Hot World Buffet in St David's 2 is inexpensive and will pretty much cater for anyone and for that size of group, they will also be fine with the fancy dress thing!

Tiger Tiger on Greyfriars Road do booth hire and have karaoke booths too, that may suit your needs. There's also Varsity and Fat Cat close on the same road that both serve food. I'm sure others will be along with suggestions soon.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
7,945 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Work night out October

Tiger Tiger would definitely fit the bill, haven't eaten there for a couple of years, but food was ok last time I did and decent price.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
610 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Work night out October

Bellinis or red hot world buffet in St Davids 2 for food, Bellinis is excellent. (book in advance) Dont mix up Bellinis St Davids 2 with the other on Park Place.

You could try (ring and haggle) with Vodka Revs for cocktail making.(opposite from Castle)

Tiger Tiger is the place for a booth. You can book a kareoke booth downstairs and book a booth upstairs by the music (ring and haggle)

4. Re: Work night out October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21