We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cardiff stag daytime

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cardiff stag daytime

Planning a stag do to Cardiff early next year for 22 people ranging from 24-55 years old. Looking for ideas for daytime activities which isn't necessarily the generic stag do thing. Any ideas/ suggestions? Cheers.

Likely To Sell Out
Doctor Who Cardiff Locations Tour...
7 Reviews
from US$242.10*
Cardiff Day Trip from London
9 Reviews
from US$81.20*
Cardiff Castle Admission Ticket
4 Reviews
from US$17.80*
'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour
12 Reviews
from US$39.90*
Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,847 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

Meet at excellent City Arms for a solid, real ale and cider start. It'll go downhill from there - but at least you'll be able to say that you began with the best of intentions.

Any chance of a report afterwards ? I suspect you'll not be the only stags on here...

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

I go on mine next weekend

Can't wait

Will give a detailed report (what I can remember anyway)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
611 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

You could try the Cardiff Ski Centre. Not far from the city centre, a taxi would be about a tenner for a car of 4 and it's a right laugh. You wont break anything as the downhill boots make you walk like 'Robocop'

London, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

White water rafting at the Cardiff International White Water centre - or a burn up on a speedboat along the coast with Cardiff Sea Safaris. Both might be a bit nippy if early in the year means Jan or Feb though !

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

Mountain View Ranch adventure centre has just opened. Good place to spend a few hours as a group. All sorts of things to do including 9 hole golf course. We had a go on the Segways last week - great fun.

The food is really fresh and the whole place is very pleasant. The Black Cock pub is a short walk and all this only 15 mins from the city centre

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
770 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

My son's stag do last year consisted of Go-Karting somewhere in cardiff, followed by a meal and then continued the evening with a bar crawl.

7. Re: Cardiff stag daytime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:16