We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nights out in Cardiff

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Nights out in Cardiff

Me and my friend are thinking about heading down to Cardiff Saturday to Tuesday in march and just wondering how busy it will be in night clubs and pubs etc? We are both 21 so students suit up aswell

Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
954 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nights out in Cardiff

Saturday will be rammed. If you are down on Saturday 15th March Wales play Scotland at rugby. accommodation , if any still available will be rammed. The Sunday is less lively but there will be many places open. Cardiff centre is small so it is easy to find a lively place.

I would check out any Student nights for the Monday.

Cardiff student union is great.

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nights out in Cardiff

Nights in Cardiff can be very busy -especially after a rugby match. You should not have a problem having fun. The students Union is in Park Place and has a pub etc if that suits

3. Re: Nights out in Cardiff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 07:19