We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
244 reviews
Save Topic
A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

Hi, Im planning to have a day in Cardiff in May. I'm thinking my itinerary for the day might be a bit ambitious so I thought I would ask here to see whether its realistic to be able to do everything I planned or if i simply need to cut out an attraction.

I plan to get to Cardiff Castle for 9am and spend 2 hours there and then head to the National Museum for 2 hours. Then head down to Cardiff Bay for the Doctor Who Experience followed by a nose around the bay area. Afterwards head up to St Davids Shopping Centre as I believe it doesn't close till 8pm.

Do you think this is a realistic itinerary. Your help would be much appreciated.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

Thanks. I will keep those in mind.

USA
Level Contributor
737 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

One thing to be aware of is that the archeology section at the National Museum is closed. So, depending on your interests, this may reduce the amount of time spent there.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

I didn't realise that they had an archeology section but it's a shame it's closed as it's something I'm interested in.

14. Re: A day in Cardiff, Am I being ambitious?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:16