We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

Seaton, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

Hi there,

I have used Kings Car Hire for many years and have always been very pleased with them. However, they are unable to supply a car for my August dates and after reading forum posts regarding certain hire companies I am unsure who to try and book through.

Anyone recommend a firm at Belfast City Airport who are good?

Thanks in advance.

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

Enterprise would be my first choice

http://www.enterprise.co.uk/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do;jsessionid=3lFHSlwZmmphGnfL5g1smL4yfdCdKc0bqGhg4PD63NFLfSjLmWJZ!891672695?cnty=GB&gpbr=SC70&bid=004

Seaton, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

Thanks for the suggestion Bobby, I'll check it out.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
814 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

I'd be inclined to agree with Bobby - any dealings I've had with Enterprise have always been pleasant.

Seaton, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

OK thanks Darren. Can't find any details regarding a booster seat on the website so will phone them tonight.

5. Re: Belfast City - Which Car Hire Co?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Northern Ireland