We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moving home

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
redditch
1 post
Save Topic
moving home

i want to move back after 35 years. my parents moved to england when the troubles started, even though i was only a child ive never settled here, i now have 3 children but only the younger 2 will be moving with me. i dont know where to go or how to go about it. i have a council house here, i like the sound of county fermanagh, could some one please put me on the right track. thankyou. berylx

ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moving home

hi beryl, its hard to say where would be nice as northern ireland has changed so much in the past few years,i live in co.down and it seems nice enough,i have lived in co.down for about 30 years so you might say its a nice part of 'norn iron',all the best with your choice anyway

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: moving home

Hi I dont want to put a dampner on things but if you are looking for a council house here I know that there is a long waiting list you might be best to rent privately as I do but I pay £500 a month in Glengormley!

3. Re: moving home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Belfast