We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant near the waterfront?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
293 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant near the waterfront?

Hi, Im going to see a show in the waterfront on a sunday evening, could anyone recommend a good restaurant near by? preferably within walking distance? I was planning on going to tedfords but its closed sunday and monday. help!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

You could try The Harbour View which is a Tepanyaki Restaurant right beside the Water front (tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186470-d1…) or any of the restaurants in Victoria Square would be within walking distance.

What about the restuarant in the Waterfront itself?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
293 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

Has anyone been to the arc brasserie in the waterfront? whats it like? theres not much info on the waterfront website

Belfast, NI
Level Contributor
442 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

My advice would be to head towards Cathedral quarter which is only a 10 min stroll away. There's a whole range of restaurants there, also bars serving food.

Though I do remember eating at the place in the waterfront once and thought it was ok....not great but good enough.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
400 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

Hi

Check out the Oxford Exchange Restaurant, it's just across the street from the Waterfront, above St George's Market. www.oxfordexchange.co.uk

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

The Oxford Exchange doesn't open on a Sunday evening.

Belfast
Level Contributor
62 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

harbor view teppanyaki is very nice but it's kind of pricey! there's another restaurant down there now too, Duo i think it's called? as far as i know it's chinese food and it's owned by the same people as harbor view...

there's also tedfords, which is a swanky seafood place - not sure if they're open on sunday evenings tho, you'd prob need to call them

Belfast
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

Hey there some good options in Victoria Square Centre. Check their website www.victoriasquare.com and you can check all the eaterie opening times and menus/prices here.

Dot Dash

8. Re: Restaurant near the waterfront?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 09:39