We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or B/B near Belfast Castle for a Wedding in May 09

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel or B/B near Belfast Castle for a Wedding in May 09

I am looking for a hotel or bed & breakfast in the vicinity of Belfast Castle.

I will be going to a Wedding there on May 3rd 09

If anyone can recommend a half decent place preferably with parking I would be most grateful.

I am still unsure whether to fly to Belfast or take the car, any suggestions on that topic???

Cheers Genwhar

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or B/B near Belfast Castle for a Wedding in May 09

Their is a hotel called The Lansdowne Court Hotel which is within a mile of Belfast Castle which would be very handy.

With regards to flying or getting the boat I would go with the cheapest option but i can tell you the bus service is good from the Airports to the City Centre and back out to the Lansdowne (if that is where you choose to stay) and then it would be a £3.50 max taxi fare to the Castle.

If you need any other info let me know.

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or B/B near Belfast Castle for a Wedding in May 09

Try the Emeralnd House or Somerton B&Bs - both nice places in NOrth Belfast, making them particularly handy for Belfast Castle. Check www.inyourpocket.com's Belfast here to stay pages for their contact details.

3. Re: Hotel or B/B near Belfast Castle for a Wedding in May 09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 04:16