We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park avenue hotel to town

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
worcestershire
Level Contributor
65 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Park avenue hotel to town

Can anyone let me know the quickest way to get from the Park Avenue hotel to the centre of town, bus numbers etc ?

Belfast
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park avenue hotel to town

the translink bus service leaves just outside the hotel with bus service 28 metro. it takes about 15 minutes to get to the centre of town. Alternativly a short walk down the road you could get the 3A bus service. this website gives a journey planner and bus timetables.

www.translink.co.uk

Hope this helps

CC

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park avenue hotel to town

I agree that the bus service is handy and there is quite a regular service during the day. However at night, especially later on, the service will be perhaps only one a hour. A taxi is therefore your best option - the hotel will order you one and a single fare should be about 7 pounds. From the city I would stick to pre-booked taxi companies like Valuecabs or Fonacab. Belfast does not really have a large number of street-hail back taxi's outside of certain taxi ranks in the city centre and some of these will only serve certain parts of the city.

3. Re: Park avenue hotel to town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 15:21