We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast International Airport

ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast International Airport

We a group of 3 families are travelling from Belfast Airport later this month. Our flight is early in the morning so we are planning to stay somewhere near the airport on the previous night. I have never travelled from Belfast before and have no idea where to start. Could somebody give me ideas? A reasonably priced hotel - room only would be fine. Are there any nearby? Or maybe B&B accommodation?

Thanks in advance for your help

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,587 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast International Airport

You can't really get much closer than this.

http://www.parkplaza.com/belfastuk

check it out and see if there are any deals, as you are a large party, they may have something they can offer.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast International Airport

Try this website (antrim.gov.uk/index.cfm/…more)

Most of the properties are convenient to the airport and those closest say so in their description.

Canton of Vaud...
Level Contributor
143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast International Airport

You might also consider http://www.hiexpressantrim.co.uk/ which I believe includes car park and transfers. The fact that it is at junction one gives a lot of options regarding evening meals if needed. There is also a comfort inn in Antrim. Both are easily accessed from the M2 motorway.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast International Airport

A nice B&B near by is Killead Lodge Guest House, it is on tripadvisor and gets great reports.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186470-d6539…

ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belfast International Airport

Thanks a million for that folks - I'll have a look

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belfast International Airport

A little bit more expensive perhaps but worth it is The Dunadry Inn (about 3 miles from the airport). There are also a number of hotels in Templepatrick such as the Hilton but whilst this has great facilities like a golf course, it may not be what you are looking for.

7. Re: Belfast International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 06:17