We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

have no idea what to do

scotland
1 post
Save Topic
have no idea what to do

hey, i have no idea what to actually do with my life. I am from a small town in scotland and am 17 but have huge ambition to leave and do something extreme. So in conclusion to that, have had some thought and decided i want to move to belfast and start my own journey in life. Love the People, and the culture and feel like thats were i want to find myself in ten years time. I have just finished school and cant see myself stuck here in a full time job where nothing ever changes for me.... I need help! I know ideally i would have to work for some amount of time to get some money behind me, which i am ok with, but after i get the money what do i do? booking the flights will be a breeze but going from a small town to a city? am i being a bit mad ? i dont want to find myself stepping of the plane and crying and wanting to go home because i have not taking the correct steps to doing this sensibly. I ve been told am not ready for this, but when is one ever ready to do something they have not done before? Where would i go and do? I really need some help, Pleeeeaaassseeee!

Belfast
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: have no idea what to do

A smaller step might be going to one of the university's here, which would give you time to make the decision properly?

There are plenty of courses to choose from in both University of Ulster, Queens, and Belfast Met - which does provide courses other than degree programmes.

Just an idea!

2. Re: have no idea what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 06:19