We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

durham
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

We are staying at Benedicts for two nights fri till sunday. Can anyone reccommend any good bars and restaurants that would fit us all in nearby thanks. Also how far is the night life away from there thanks

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,816 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

You are right in the heart of the nightlife, can't get any closer really, take your pick of bars and clubs, i'm sure a couple of the Belfast guys on here will give you names and more info on them, but you will not be dissappointed.

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,816 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

The best guide there is on Belfast in my opinion, i know the editor and they do a fantastic job, a real locals view on the city and they tell it as it is.

www.inyourpocket.com/ni/city/belfast.html

Belfast
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

As previous message said you are right in the heart of the nightlife so plenty to choose from. Stacks of restaurants depending on what type of food & budget you have in mind. I would tend to book if you all want to go together especially on sat night.If you dont mind a bit of a walk you could start at the cathederal quarter and work back to Shaftsbury sq where you are staying -- there are so many bars in between. Have a great time.

durham
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

thats great thanks , could u tell me how to get to cathedral quarter from our hotel ? cant wait to come to belfast !!!!

Belfast
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

Directions:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=BT7+1RQ&daddr=Henry+St&hl=en&geocode=%3BFWcnQQMdTpCl_w&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=54.602015,-5.922639&sspn=0.006364,0.016544&ie=UTF8&ll=54.595763,-5.926352&spn=0.01273,0.033088&t=h&z=15

This map might be of some use. Your hotel isnt marked on it, but it is close to the Sun Kee chinese and Empire Bar.

maps.google.co.uk/…

Mentioned in this post
Sun Kee
Sun Kee
76 Reviews
Belfast, UK
6. Re: Birthday weekend for 17 !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 12:35