We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Parking

n0k
Cork Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with Parking

Hi, i'm heading to belfast for a weekend in November but I can't seem to find a city centre hotel with parking or with parking nearby. Any suggestions? I've looked at a few hotels but many reviews complain about the lack of parking and the problem of having to renew on street public parking every 2 hours.

Can anyone help?

Northern Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with Parking

I would try McCausland City Centre Parking (they have a website). It is a secure car park and you can leave your car overnight. It is really central to a lot of hotels Jurys, the Europa, Holiday Inn, Ten Square.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
398 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with Parking

you can park at the hilton in Belfast. It does cost £18 for every 24 hours but it is very handy for the hotel and we found it very safe.

We looked at less expensive alternatives but none seemed as secure in my opinion

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with Parking

You could stay at the Days Hotel which I'm 90% sure do free parking. Contact them just to make sure, Days Hotel is more of a budget hotel though so you wont get anything fancy there.

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,549 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with Parking

I think the fitzwilliam hotel has "valet parking" may be a bit expensive, around £15 per night, but it is secure, plus the fact it is 5*, but right in the centre of the city.

Dublin
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with Parking

Hi n0k,

Holiday inn express is within walking distance of city centre. Price is very good and includes breakfast and parking. Also very close to restaurants.

Tara Lodge is great little hotel but a bit dearer. Lots of taxi operate in the area if you dont fancy a walk.

Regards,

Supervanman.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with Parking

My car got robbed from McCausland Parking in the city on Grosvenor Road. These things happen however, they could not tell the police what car was stolen or it's number plate. I found out when I went to check on the car. I would expect somewhere with CCTV and 24hour parking to at least have a log of the cars it is protecting.

Belfast
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with Parking

Tara Lodge which is a great wee hotel has secure parking at the back of its premises, good location too!

england
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with Parking

hi there is parking at Malone Lodge and Wellington Park hotel both in university area of belfast near the Bot one of belfasts best pubs (so i am told by univ friends) don't leave car on strret I got a ticket last time with hire car

Westport, Ireland
Level Contributor
259 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with Parking

Wellington Park (Best Western) in the Queens Uni section has secured parking. The rate was £5 per night, but they never charged us!

Westport, Ireland
Level Contributor
259 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel with Parking

yes, the Bot is a wonderful gem of a pub.

Get answers to your questions about Belfast
Recent Conversations