We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update on HOHO bus.

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
702 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Update on HOHO bus.

We will be in Belfast near the end of July. I have been researching this trip since Christmas. During that time I have seen several postings on the HOHO bus situation and was just wanting an update on which company is still offering the tour and their website if possible.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

There are still HOHO buses in Belfast - at the moment there seems to be a major battle (in the purely economic sense) going on between Citysightseeing and Allens Tours so check out both websites and see which suits you best

www.allenstours.co.ul

www.belfastcitysightseeing.com

Edited: 09 May 2010, 10:48
Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

sorry I meant

www.allenstours.co.uk

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

There is not much difference between the two, maybe a slight difference in price, but probably not very much, i have only used the citysightseeing tour so i can't comment on Allen's, although friends have used them and were happy enough.

Belfast
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

I've had friends use both and they seem to be very similar. Why not look into the Belfast Splash tours, its a bus that can alse go in the water (strange but true) so you see land and harbour sights like seeing the Titanic docks from the sea.

I haven't been myself but if you happen to do it please let us know how it was! www.belfastducktours.net.

Enjoy your trip!

R

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

all the bus tours in belfast are the same price at £12.50 allens tours seems to be the only bus tour that covers all of belfast and there tickets are vaild for 48 hours

Edited: 10 May 2010, 19:18
Calgary, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

I have booked a trip through Allens Tours for September and have been e-mailing them for a week now to try and change the date - no replys... anyone else had any issues with them as far as response time?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

give them a ring 02890 915613 and keep on e-mailing them

Edited: 11 May 2010, 21:37
8. Re: Update on HOHO bus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Belfast