We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub restaurant for around 50 people

Belfast, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Pub restaurant for around 50 people

Does anyone know of any pub style restaurant that would be able to accommodate around 50 people for an evening dinner?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

I know that Wetherspoons shut off their upstairs for large Christmas parties so that could be worth a try. For something a bit classier, I'm not sure of their capacity but you could also contact The Crown about their upstairs Dining Rooms. I know people have held parties up there before. I can't think of many more pubs that would have that sort of capacity in the city centre, especially for a private party. If you're open to going outside of the city centre you might have more options, e.g. the Windrose at Carrick is quite nice.

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

The Crown is a good shout, I would also try the washington and the morning star.

Ayr
Level Contributor
575 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

Nicks warehouse would be ideal

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

Nick's Warehouse is more of a restaurant/wine bar than a pub though. If you wanted more of a restaurant setting there are probably a lots more options.

Belfast
Level Contributor
158 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

I think it's possible to book out the upper level in McHugh's bar, which would accommodate your need. It's city centre, with car parking nearby. Anytime I've eaten there the food is good and they often have traditional music on in the evenings. Another option would be the Northern Whig, but I think the food in McHugh's is better.

Belfast
Level Contributor
3 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

If you are not tied to city centre, you'll probably find what you are looking for only a few miles from town e.g. Lily's, Kings Head or the Chelsea on Lisburn Rd, the Errigle or Jude's on Ormeau Road or Horatio Todds on Newtownards Road.. All do good food and could accommodate a party of 50.

7. Re: Pub restaurant for around 50 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:17