We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast International Airport Parking

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Belfast International Airport Parking

We are looking at travelling from Belfast in a few weeks time and need to park the car long stay. I have priced the airport parking and for the dates we require it comes in at £190. Another option was Karl parking which is considerably cheaper!!!

Can anyone give me some feedback on Karl please or is there another option that we haven't found.

Thanks

Hillsborough...
Level Contributor
11 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

Poor customer service. I would recommend the long stay but book online. Many friends have used one out a bit owned by farmers etc. Used to use boal but they have shut now

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

Excellent Customer Service from Karl. Was pretty impressed with the level they go to to give out the customer satisfaction. Had left my car for 4 days there and picked it up a couple of hours earlier today and had no problems at all. The staff were very polite and insisted that they carry/transfer the baggage into the van transporting us from the Airport to the car park.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

Another vote for KARL. easy to find just off the main road to the airport and well sign posted.

Very pleasant staff and plenty of parking space.

About 10/15 minutes from the airport in new minibuses..

Far cheaper than others and will use them every time.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

cosmo parking right op airport has always done us proud very cheap good standards and fast comute both to and from aiirport

have used them every time we go away

Coleraine
Level Contributor
22 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

Karl's is better suited to Belfast travellers being some way south of the airport. From the North it adds time and distance. Service is good although on our return it was 20 mins from telephoning to being picked up and then another ten minutes to the car. In that time McCausland's bus picked up 4-5 times. You pays your pittance... For a long stay the length of transfer probably doesn't affect the decision so much.

16. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 15:35
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

You wouldn't happen to work there by any chance?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

My comment looks odd now! It was related to the one that has been removed in case anyone gets confused!

Enniskillen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

I have been using Karl airport parking for quite a while and although it is some distance from the airport this wasn't a problem.

However I did have a bad experience with them yesterday evening. I was travelling alone and arrived back to Belfast International Airport after a long delay because of the heavy snow conditions. I rang Karl and was told the minibus would be with me shortly. While I waited McCausland and Cosmo minibuses came and went 3 times to pick up their customers. Eventually Karl bus arrived and the driver seemed to be very impatient. Maybe the blizzard conditions affected his mood. Got back to the park where the cars were covered in frozen snow making it difficult to identify your car because the registration plates were hidden with the snow. The driver had no regard for this and unceremoniously dropped me in the middle of the park where I thought my car was. Luckily I was correct and I had only a short walk to the car as I was carrying 2heavy items of luggage. (unable to wheel suitcase through heavy snow). The car doors were frozen shut but I managed to get the drivers door prised open. I had to sit in the car with the engine running for twenty minutes to get it thawed out so that I could continue on my journey home. I have spoken to some friends and they now use other airport parking which may cost a little more but they offer a better service in such circumstances as I found myself in. They have the car waiting for you near the office and if there is frost or snow they have it cleared for you and also they are close to the airport so you save on transfer times. You get the service you pay for and Karl is not always the best option. I will be looking elsewhere in future to avoid being left in this predicament.

20. Re: Belfast International Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 06:17