We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sailing out of Belfast 12th July

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sailing out of Belfast 12th July

will we have difficulty getting to the docks in Belfast on the 12th July because of the parades in Belfast

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

From Lurgan the M1 and Westlink will be open and a lot quieter than normal so I would not have envisaged any particular problems

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

Without knowing where you're coming from or what time of day you're travelling, it's hard to say, but this gives you an idea of what traffic disruption was like last year on 11th and 12th July. I don't think the parade routes vary very much every year, so I would imagine the picture would be similar this year.

…police.uk/pr_traffic_and_travel_11_and_12_j…

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

Thanks everyone. I am reassured. Can anyone do anything about the weather?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

If I coulds, I woulds!

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

Methinks there's sumfin' fishy about your site!!

Eh Sshhmeagal?

Thanks

G

6. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 July 2012, 17:35
7. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 July 2012, 22:05
8. Re: sailing out of Belfast 12th July

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 06:16