We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments- any recommendations

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments- any recommendations

Hi!

I am trying to organise a hen weekend for Spring next year for 12 girls. We are all in our late 20s/early 30s and woudl like to find somewhere nice to stay. Apartments would be preferable. We'd like to be close to the nightlife (we're not to old to party into the wee small hours just yet....) Can anyone recommend apartments?

thanks x

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

The apartments at wellwood street are very handy to everything.

http://www.corporate-apartments.co.uk/

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

The apartments at Malone Lodge are a popular choice for groups of hens:

malonelodgehotelbelfast.com/hotels-apartment…

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Thank you both! :)

limleg
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

we stayed at the malone lodge apartments as a group of girls and they were fab, also the bot bar do brilliant offers on cocktails and shots. hope you have a great time

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Thanks limleg! My next question was going to be about bars etc so you've got me started nicely... :)

belfast
Level Contributor
91 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Also Botanic is nice to go out in - I enjoy the Empire - glamarama on a Friday night would be ideal for a hen as dressing up is encouraged (a lot of bars and clubs especially in cathedral quarter would not let in a group who were obviusly a hen)

Also Laverys and Filthy McNastys are near by and I would recomend both - might be worth phoning ahead to Filthys and see what their door policy is re hen partys - it is possible to book an area of their beer garden.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Those are some great recommendations. The bouncers at Filthy McNasty's are notoriously picky so I would agree to phone ahead if you were interested in that. Also quite nearby and popular with hens is M Club's Groovy Train night on a Friday night.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Thank you very much!! My next question was going to be about bars etc so you've got me started on that too!!

All in all is it a good choice for a hen if we keep the dress code smart?

belfast
Level Contributor
91 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Yes definately as if all the "hen" stuff you are wearing is only something like a sash that can be easily removed if you are wanting into somewhere "classy" but in my experience can mean pretentious - any of the suggestions are more down to earth, but it really depends what the hen would be more into?

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartments- any recommendations

Definitely a good idea to keep the dress code smart to maximise your choices. More and more places are turning ostentatious hen groups away now, or making them leave any hen-related clothes/accessories at the door. It's just easier to not have to worry about all that.