We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday is Culture Night in Belfast

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Friday is Culture Night in Belfast

Friday night is Culture night in Belfast and there are many free gigs and events all over the city. It is also International Day of Peace .

http://www.culturenightbelfast.com/events.php

Comber, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday is Culture Night in Belfast

Culture Night Belfast was fantastic on Friday night - so much buzz, so much fun. From bands playing gigs in shop windows to urban dance to bmx demos to flame juggling there was a wealth of diversity and talent about the place. Not to mention more happy people than I've ever seen in Belfast. Cracking night - highly recommended for next year if you missed out this year.

The sheer number of people alone gave the Cathedral Quarter a real continental city feel. I hope this whole idea can continue to grow so that more nights like this are possible throughout the year.

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday is Culture Night in Belfast

My other half went down to it and thought it was worth going to as well - some quirky things going on and good atmosphere.

3. Re: Friday is Culture Night in Belfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 05:17