We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

My Brother and I intend to catch the ferry from Liverpool (Birkenhead) to Belfast. Its the daytime trip. 10:30am to 6:30pm

We have been quoted £60 (30 each) for the trip.

There is also an option of paying an extra £50 (25 each) to access the lounge and complementary newspapers, snacks etc.

Is the upgrade worth it?

What do I get for the Standard price.?

Belfast
2 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

Hi folks. Getting the overnight ferry from belfast to Liverpool arriving early on Sunday morning. Anyone any idea what time you have to get off the boat by? Plus is there anywhere nearby you can go for a fry on a Sunday morning in Birkenhead ?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

Hopefully some people might have suggestions from their own experience but you might have more luck asking on the Liverpool forum.

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

They don't hang around IME getting you off the boat, I don't know of anywhere around that area,which is a bit isolated,that would do breckie that time of morning,maybe somebody more familiar with Birkenhead could advise better,if your heading to Liverpool via the shuttle bus & train you may be better looking for something over there,sure TA posters from Birkenhead & Liverpool will advise,have a good trip!

Belfast, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

I traveled Liverpool to Belfast in the summer off 2013 .I was promised a free voucher for an hotel .

Valid up until December 2013 .I have tried on numerous occasions to get it without success .

This is compleat and utter take on .Stena line you should be ashamed of your self .Do not make promises

You won't honour . Customer care is rubbish plus it is an expensive number to call I told customer care as a last resort I would put a review on trip adviser I have had no reply .they don't care

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
871 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

Err, ok...

36. Re: Liverpool to Belfast Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:18