We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

Northumberland
Level Contributor
455 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

We arrive early Friday morning for a much anticipated weekend in Belfast, however with the recent bad weather has me wondering what it's like in the City Centre.

We are staying at the Radisson Blu and are planning on wandering around having found a few pub/eateries near by I was wondering what It's like under foot ?.

Will be be better off wearing our winter/outdoor walking shoes rather than everyday shoes.

Will be strange living in Northumberland we've had nothing whatsoever not even a dusting so to see the pictures from Northern Ireland are a shock.

Really looking forward to it I know a few people who have recently been to Belfast and really enjoyed it.

Can anyone advise on the current underfoot conditions in & around the City Centre.

How spooky there's a 'Visit Northern Ireland' advert on SKy Sports as I type this !

Cheers

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

The Streets in the city are pretty clear of snow, the council have had the snow blowers out,

If you plan to go north to the Causeway id bring the Boots,

You can keep a eye on our weather on the met office site metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ni/belfast_forec…

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

As Bobby says the city centre is pretty clear now. There are the occasional piles of snow in the less used thoroughfares against walls etc but nothing that would cause you a problem in your usual shoes. In fact you can see for yourself on our traffic webcams :-)

http://trafficwatchni.com/cameras

Northumberland
Level Contributor
455 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

Cheers Bobby & Bridget, really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Roll on Friday.

4. Re: Current weather conditions in City Centre ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Belfast