We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

Not travelling until the 14th Dec but should we pre book tickets nearer the time for Titanic Experience ? We are going to the Christmas Market aswell !

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

Mary - you're finally making it ;)

It's a tough call but I think it is still likely to be busy at weekends so I would book to be sure. If you're interested in titanic things, the Nomadic is now open

http://www.nomadicbelfast.com/

Not sure how long you're in the city for or what your priorities are but a short (15 minute) train ride from Belfast at Cultra is the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum which has a very good titanic exhibition. I'm not sure how long the additions are there for but anyway, here are links in case you're interested.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/n… http://www.nmni.com/titanic#1

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

Hi Ponaire,

Yes,FINALLY. Lots has happened since I was planning the last time but I have booked the hotel now so we are staying for 1 night in December !! Not particularly interested in shopping,the purpose of the trip is Titanic & Christmas Market on the Saturday & Cultra is a possibility on Sunday.I was going to drive as far as Newry & get the train to Belfast.Would it be safe to leave the car overnight in Newry train station do you think ?

Forgot about Nomadic & so did my son !!

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,376 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

I honestly wouldn't be able to comment on newry train station as I'm not familiar with it. I left my car in what we felt was a very safe place in my hometown (family members had left theirs there in the past and residents on this very expensive street have to use on street parking) and when I picked it up the next day, some drunken lout had kicked in the car door:( So it's made me a bit paranoid:(

belfast
Level Contributor
9 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

I would definately pre book tickets then you are guaranteed the time you want rather than waiting around and leaving plenty of time for the christmas market

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

Thank you for the replies,I will pre book tickets to be sure !

6. Re: Pre book tickets for Titanic Experience ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18