We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Hello Hope someone can advise anyone know where would be good on Nye this year, we don't want a club maybe a dinner and live band any suggestions welcome. We will be staying at Jury's. Thanks guys :)

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

For a pub with live music Maddens ,Kellys, or Fibber magees are all very close, . For food let us know what type and what you want to spend.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

If you want dinner and music (but not necessarily Irish folk music), try Teatro on Botanic Avenue which is a Parisian/bohemian style place with live music or Bert's at the Merchant Hotel which is the city's premier jazz bar/restaurant. Both are walking distance to your hotel.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Here are a few NYE parties I've seen advertised so far with live music:

Titanic Belfast - £35 - includes a cocktail on arrival and a light supper (to see details click 'Buy admission tickets' at the top right of the page, then scroll down to 'Christmas and New Years' and click the arrow, then scroll to the bottom of the next page)

titanicbelfast.com/The-Experience/Tickets/Bu…

Bert's Jazz Bar - £85 - includes champagne on arrival, a 4 course meal and live jazz (see page 25 of the brochure at the link below)

http://bit.ly/IdqqcS

Cabaret Supper Club - Midnight in Paris - £60 - includes prosecco reception, 2 course meal and 1920s entertainment

cabaretbelfast.com/new-years-eve-cabaret-bel…

The Empire - Strictly No Ballroom - £10 (no dinner but plenty of options nearby you could eat at first, e.g. Café Renoir, Lee Garden, Kathmandu Kitchen, Ginger Tree...)

thebelfastempire.com/strictly-no-ballroom-3/

Other places, in particular hotels, will likely have their own events on but you may just need to contact them individually to ask what they have planned and if tickets are required - most places have Facebook and Twitter.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Leave.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Hi there,

Following on from this message, can I just ask if anyone knows where the best place will be on NYE for fireworks in the city?

Thanks

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

As we are subjected to licensing laws on fire works (all our Rockets are at Stormont ) you may find it hard to find a legal display on NYE..

Belfast
Level Contributor
476 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Very good, Bobby W. That made my day :-)

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

Hi there, Beatrice Kennedys on University Rd is so good, they do a NYE 5/6 course set menu for 60 pounds and includes entertainment. We went last year and it was honestly the best meal i've ever had. I rang to book again last week but it is fully booked :( i have my name on a reserves list though!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
817 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

You'd think they'd let you in anyway after that massive plug you've given them with your first post.

10. Re: What to do New Years Eve Belfast 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:17