We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
County Donegal...
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

I have a wedding in april and thinking about going to belfast to shop for a dress. I am 26 and was looking for a nice dress around 100 mark or below. I was wondering if there is any nice boutiques or shops i should go to.. I know about the two shopping centres but was looking for something a bit different.

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

Try the Lisburn Rd

http://thelisburnroad.com/

Ballina, Ireland
Level Contributor
639 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

I am sure whatever city you go to, there will be a lot of shops which will have pretty dresses. Belfast will certainly have lots of dress shops.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

I've been thinking about this one but nowhere really springs to mind other than the shops in the city centre and on the Lisburn Road that Bobby mentioned above. The other boutique stores I can think of are probably a bit old for mid-twenties. That said, there really is a good lot of choice even in the department stores/high street places, although I must admit my friends and I (mid to late twenties) tend to do a lot of shopping online these days.

County Donegal...
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

Anybody know stockists of Virgos lounge please and thanks

5. Re: looking for wedding guest dress - girl in twenties.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 07:18