We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Cold Blighty
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Hi,

Me and my brothers are heading to belfast for an easter retreat. We've not yet booked our hotel and we dont know which area to focus on. By day we intend to sightsee (titanic museum, gual etc) by night we want pubs, bars clubs etc. Any ideas where we should look?

Thanks im advance x

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

Belfast is pretty compact but all things being equal I would rather stay as central as possible, as public transport links all run to/from there and there is a wide choice of bars, restaurants and things to do/see close by. The Premier Inn in the Cathedral Quarter is a well loved budget option, very close to lots of trendy bars and restaurants, but also to the shops, sightseeing buses, City Hall, etc, and easy to get to on both the airport buses. Another option in the area is the Ramada Encore. However you could just as easily stay closer to the City Hall (considered to be the centre of the city centre really). For budget options have a look at the Premier Inn Alfred Street, Park Inn, Holiday Inn, Etap and Jury's. If you fancy something a bit more luxurious look at Ten Square, the Europa and the Fitzwilliam.

Mentioned in this post
Cathedral Quarter
Cathedral Quarter
697 Reviews
Belfast, UK
City Hall
City Hall
3,516 Reviews
Belfast, UK
Ten Square
Ten Square
1,356 Reviews
Belfast, UK
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
475 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

I would recommend the ramada encore in the cathedral quarter or else the premier inn on waring street or maybe the park inn hotel

3. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:16