We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast giants

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast giants

Where in the city could I get a Belfast giants baseball cap. I'm told Bridget Jones might be able to answer this question for me:). Have already tried S.S. Moores

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast giants

Beat you to it BridgetJones. :-)

Give them a call in advance on 028 9046 0044 and you should then be able to call down to the office at the Odyssey Arena to pick one up (or they can tell you where you can get one).

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast giants

Darn, too slow! ;-) I was also going to recommend ringing the Giants' office at the number above to ask. To my knowledge none of the sports stores stock Giants merchandise, so you have to buy it directly from them. That said, I actually can't remember seeing any baseball caps at the merchandise stall this year - only beanie hats. Still, it's worth asking. Hope you find what you're after!

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast giants

Melodie S and her aunt Gwen , were on tour with me and i thought Bridget straight away, Its to take back to Canada as a prezzie

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast giants

BJNI, there's a championship hat on the online store: …kukrisports.com/collections/…s06943

I'm guessing they'd still have a few of those left in the office.

EDIT: Actually, from looking at the online store, you should be able to buy them from Kukri, at the Ravenhill rugby stadium - give them a call on 02890 647 903 first though.

Edited: 10 April 2014, 08:13
Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belfast giants

Oh that's cool, I don't remember seeing those.

Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belfast giants

Got it! Thanks Bobby, Daren and Bridget!!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Belfast giants

No problem. Let's go Giants, let's go!

(with a new coach :) )

Ballymena, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Belfast giants

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S35FTPD

Hello. I am a student making a documentary about the Belfast Giants. Its a ten question multiple choice answer only takes about a minute to complete. this would be a great help to my documentary. also any big fans of the giants if you wish to be a contributor to the documentary please contact me at

sbairdno.5@gmail.com

Thank you

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Belfast giants

Done :-)

10. Re: Belfast giants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Belfast