We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europa or ten square

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Europa or ten square

I am visiting Belfast for one night this week and am trying to decide between the Europa and ten square. Has anyone been to both and have any recommendations??

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Europa or ten square

Ten Square is a Bouquet hotel right behind the city hall, The Europa is a Belfast legend , you never no who you will meet in the bar, the hotel of choice of rock stars and presidents , super hotel and very central.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Europa or ten square

They're both lovely hotels. Ten Square is trendier and the Europa is a little more traditional. I'd happily stay in either and would probably decide based on price if there was a difference, or all things being equal I'd probably err on the side of Ten Square, purely based on my personal taste (boutique vs classic). Ten Square seems to get slightly better reviews overall but I think perhaps the Europa might attract some of those fussy folks who are never happy, which could explain a bit of the difference. Sorry I'm not much help!

Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Europa or ten square

No that's a great help. Thank you so much.

4. Re: Europa or ten square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:17