We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near Etap

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast near Etap

Where can we get a nice not greasy breakfast near Etap HOTEL,also we arrive on train from dublin on saturday morning,what time would breakfast be served until normally.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast near Etap

The recommendations on this thread will work for you too, as Etap is just across the road from the Holiday Inn.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186470-i491-k73…

If you fancied walking the other direction (i.e. away from the city centre, up towards the Queen's Quarter), you could look at Café Renoir and Maggie May's as well.

Re breakfast, do you mean at the hotel? You'll probably have to ask them to find out.

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast near Etap

Thank you,no we want breakfast out of the hotel,was in belfast years ago and stayed at dukes at queens,they had a fabulous breakfast.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast near Etap

Well yes all the other recommendations are for out of the hotel but the time they each finish serving breakfast is kind of an individual thing for each place. Some places serve breakfast all day. You would need to check with the specific restaurant/café - often their websites or Facebook pages will have that info.

You don't say exactly what you're looking for other than "not greasy". I take it that means you're not really in the market for an Ulster Fry etc. Café Renoir does a great Swedish breakfast, which is museli, yoghurt and mini cheese and ham toasties. Harlem Café does nice porridge, and a variety of bagels. City Picnic does good pancakes and a mean breakfast burrito.

Belfast
Level Contributor
114 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast near Etap

I would recommend Harlem cafe. Even if you do decide to have a 'fry' there I have found them to be much less greasey than most places! You could also check out Slim's Healthy Kitchen on the Lisburn road but you would probably need up get a taxi up there as it's a bit of a walk.

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast near Etap

We went to frankie and bennys for breakfast,was lovely,Harlem cafe looked busy every time we passed it by,with a queue at 11.45 am.

Maybe next time

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast near Etap

Frankie and Benny's? In Victoria Square? Or do you mean Stann and Ollie's across the road from your hotel?

7. Re: Breakfast near Etap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Belfast
Recent Conversations