We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

I want to park my car for 2 weeks at City of Derry airport or near the airport is there park and ride facilities near to the airport.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

You could try below. Two weeks to park a car at the aiport itself would nearly get you another weekend away somewhere.

http://www.bobseasypark.co.uk/

Edited: 16 June 2012, 21:47
Derry, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Off-site parking is not always the bargain it seems . Bobs Easy Park charges £49 for two weeks. The airport has a two week holiday rate costing just £50 - go to

https:/…CarParkingEntryPage.aspx

and try your dates!

M M
Derry, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Bobs Easypark has special rates for the summer 1 week and 2 week breaks during months of July and August.

1 week parking - £24

2 weeks parking - £44

Still the cheapest and the service is brilliant......

www.bobseasypark.co.uk

Edited: 20 June 2012, 15:24
M M
Derry, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Booked Bobs Easypark for two week holiday only £44, one week deal is only £24.

Anyone looking to park for the airport should definitely go there, they are fast, efficient and reliable.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
853 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

And those last two posts aren't at all suspicious.

UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

As above, Bob Mullen Motors offer cheaper parking than at the airport itself. I parked there myself a few weeks ago. It's close to the airport and offers free transport to and from airport. Think it's £3 / £3.50 per day with a minimum speand of £10. the tel no is 028 71 812504

donegal
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

I fly from City of Derry airport once a month from a wednesday to a sunday. Just by chance a friend of mine was online and seen this forum on Bob's Easy Park, i decided i would try them and im so glad i did, £17.50 as opposed to the airports £40.50 Prebook rate (£54 standard rate!!!).

I would definately recommend this car park for anybody travelling out of city of derry airport, the staff are friendly and efficient and there is no waiting around to be transported! the only downside is i want to do up my house after seeing their furniture shop lol...

Stonehouse, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Checked out parking on Derry Airport wesite end of May and was quoted £30.50 for 9 days. I then booked flights and went back in to reserve parking and the price had changed to £52.00. I emailed the airport and asked if the holiday car park was still there and why the price had changed. No reply from the airport. I again emailed 3rd June to say I had no reply to my 1st email but again no response. I then telephoned customer service at the airport and was asked to which email address I had sent the emails. I then explained it was the email address provided by them on the airport website. They said they had no record of my emails and could't explain the difference in car parking charges but the customer service manager would look into my query and. come back to me at which point I provided my email address. Still waiting 16th July for reply. Complete waste of time. Have now made my car park booking with Bobs Easy Park.

Donegal Town...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

I fly from derry airport every week, on a monday out to stansted and back on either thruday or friday... leave my car at the airport cause i can be from the airplane to my car in under five minutes when i get home, no need for transfer buses or waiting about... also people, when I prebook online I think I save more than 30% - its our airport... its our airports car park, its secure / safe / handy / no fuss, no hassle... park - fly - then fly and drive - sorted!!!

I am off this week on holidays so I just booked my return car park for two weeks time tonight....and got a rate of £4.50 a day... £4.50... excellent value: sure that is cheaper than my wife pays in foyleside!!

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: holiday car parking near City of Derry airport

Thought I'd post a reply to the above because I've just booked with Bobs Easy Park for the second time. Last time I was only going to London for the weekend and their standard rate is £3.50 a day (a good bit cheaper than the £4.50 mentioned above for the airport's own car park) plus I was told when I was booking this time that they now offer a rate of £3 a day if you book 14 days ahead.

I was booking for 2 weeks this time and it's going to cost me £35. I think one week is £20 and there's a deal for 3 weeks as well but not sure how much. City of Derry airport was going to be £50 for their summer car park special (have to get a minibus) and £65 for the main car park.

BTW I was happy to book Bobs Easy Park again, obviously it 's a much better price, and I was impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of their service last time.