We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

derry airport to balleybofey

Glasgow, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
derry airport to balleybofey

hi, my partner and I are coming over to derry 30th august for a visit and are flying into derry airport, we are firstly looking to head to balleybofey from the airport to visit family, can anyone tell me the easiest way to get there by public transport? having looked online its looking like bus journey, do I have to get translink bus into Derry then Eire bus company out to balleybofey? if so any help on where to get bus and bus numbers would be great.

many thanks for any help

Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
8,909 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: derry airport to balleybofey

Just a thought, but if you ask the family in Ballybofey for detailed instruction of how to get there by public transport they might offer to come and get you!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: derry airport to balleybofey

Good morning,

Ulsterbus service 144 & 143 will take you from Derry Airport in to Derry Bus Depot. Single fare £3.40. I have attached the timetable here:

…translink.co.uk/ext_webpdf_desk/…

To travel from Derry Airport to Ballybofey you will need to contact Bus Eireann for fare and timetable information. I have attached a link to their Journey Planner below;

http://journeyplanner.buseireann.ie/jp/bin/

Let me know if we can help you with any other information

Kind regards

Translink

3. Re: derry airport to balleybofey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17