We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good map

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,369 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Good map

Now that we've finalized our trip plans, booked the B&Bs, read all the helpful comments on this forum, printed up travel directions from AA, checked out city destinations on streetmap.co.uk, read some travel guides, and read the magazine " Scotland", I have a question. What is a good map to purchase? We will be driving from Glasgow, so will purchase one there. Where can we purchase this map?

Thanks

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,591 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Good map

Tourist offices sell maps, yes.

Isle of Skye...
Level Contributor
554 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Good map

Hi again!

Just a quickie! Estate Publications apparently has dissolved - I'm so glad I stockpiled!

Most larger Tourist Info. shops/offices have good tourist map/book selections to browse through - you shouldn't have a problem finding stuff once you're here!

Have a great holiday!

13. Re: Good map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 10:17